Ganesh Chaturthi 2023: Veronica Vanij is super excited, all set to prepare home-made modaks for the festiva

Veronica Vanij is a stunner and a visual delight in the true and genuine sense of the term. It literally takes her seconds to stab hearts with her sensuality and charm and we love it. The diva recently managed to win hearts of many with her work in her last release ’Non Stop Dhamaal'. She played the lead role in the film and managed to win hearts of many. Riding high on the success of the same, the diva is now all the way more motivated and most importantly, hungry for good quality work. 

If you are someone who believes in spirituality, you certainly realize that no work is genuinely complete or successful without some sort of divine intervention. Well, that's exactly what Veronica believes in her real life as well. Every year during Ganesh Chaturthi festival, Veronica celebrates in the best way possible with her companions. This time, in order to treat them with something special, she's decided to make homemade modaks for Ganesh ji and her family and friends. Regarding the same, she says,

"Well, Ganesh Chaturthi is incomplete without modaks and who doesn't love modaks? I am sure that deep down, we all look forward to having yummy modaks during this time. This has been a good phase for me professionally and that's why, I wanted to seek Bappa's blessings so that I can work harder to do better work. That's why, as a token of gesture for my family and friends, I decided that this year, I will be making modaks at home myself. So yes, I look forward to that. Wishing all a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2023. May everyone be blessed and happy."

Stay tuned for more updates.